Tiger Acupuncture is a family owned practice operated by Joseph Bonacci, M.S., L.Ac. (Owner & Acupuncturist), Michael Bonacci, M.S., L.Ac. (Acupuncturist), and Ginny Bonacci (Billing & Office Manager). We are conveniently located at the corner of Nassau and Chambers St. across from Princeton University.
Location & Hours
20 Nassau St.
Princeton, NJ 08542
Open Monday - Friday: 9am - 7pm
Open Saturday: 9am-2pm
By appointment only
Download our New Patient Form prior to your first appointment
All of our treatment tables are also equipped with the BioMat, a far-infrared light therapy device FDA approved for treatment of pain related conditions as well as anxiety & depression related disorders!
Email: [email protected]
- Sports Medicine and Pain Management
- Meniere's Disease
- Digestive Disorders
- Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Ankle, Knee, Hip & Back Pain
- Sciatica & Piriformis Syndrome, Numbness/Tingling and Nerve Pain
- Tennis/Golfer's Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Rotator Cuff Tears
- Premenstrual Syndrome, Amenorrhea, Infertility, Labor Induction
- TMJ, Tinnitus, Fibromyalgia
- Headaches, Migraines, Vertigo and Dizziness
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Poor Digestion, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Insomnia, Fatigue, Stress and Anxiety